Become a Partner
PNDSA needs you! Your partnership provide a long-term commitment and vital monetary support for PNDSA, a non-profit with the mission in providing direct seed producers support, research, mentoring, demonstrations, programs, meetings, conventions with the ultimate goal to increase the number of direct seed acres which have an abundance of environmental, social, and economic benefits.
Direct Seed farmers are the best of the best implementing cutting edge technologies and environmentally conscience strategies to protect the soil, the streams, and become economically sustainable and keep the family farm in the family. Your membership fee is tax-deducible and will help PNDSA’s mission to help more farmers adopt direct seed farming practices within Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
All partnership levels include the following benefits:
- Your company will be recognized as a partner on our updated website. Your logo will be located on the homepage and company logo, bio, website click through, and ability to post company research and product and services information on Partner page (amount of references is based on partner level).
- Your company will have the opportunity to connect with 200 proactive and progressive direct seed members on the products, services, and solutions you provide through new tools and members only access on our updated directseed.org website including searchable membership directory, electronic bulletin board to post questions and comments on research and partner information.
- Your company will be recognized in each Direct Seed Link newsletter published three times per year (January, May, and September) and sent electronically to over 500 PNDSA affiliates and mailed to 200 members.
- An article about your company will be written and included in the Direct Seed Link newsletter once per year (length determined by partnership level).
- Your company will benefit from the affiliation with PNDSA’s brand and SMART Farm – Certified Sustainable certification program that will validate the environmental and economic benefits provided by direct seed producers.
- Your company will receive direct seed research, program information, and event notices provided in regular email updates, event reminders, access to a central direct seed calendar on directseed.org website, and tri-annual newsletter.
- An annual membership to PNDSA
- Your company is invited to attend PNDSA Board Meetings and events.
- Your company will receive a PNDSA t-shirt, cap, and pen.
- First rights for conference sponsorship opportunities and reduced registration rates for your company and preferred customers
- Your contribution is tax deductible, as PNDSA is a 501c(5).
- Additional recognition opportunities based on partnership level.
Choose Your Partnership level
Bronze - $2500
Silver - $5000
Gold - $7500
Platinum - $10000
Project/Initiative Partner - $15000 and up
High production agriculture meets environmentally responsible nutrient management at Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers, the research-driven fertilizer company for today's crops and tomorrow's grower. Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers manufactures and markets in-house formulated and branded liquid fertilizer products. Incorporated in 1983, the well-known Michigan-based agricultural company has worked years ahead of the industry response to the demand for environmentally friendly products. Our products allow the application of more usable plant food and in smaller quantities; yet by stressing the importance of balanced formulations that include micro nutrients they achieve the same, and often better, results.
Click here to learn about the rebate program that Agro-Liquid will provide current PNDSA members and Farmed Smart certified producers.
HQ: Saint Johns, MI |800-678-9029
At Syngenta, we understand that the world’s farmers must produce more food for a growing global population on a planet with limited natural resources. In other words we must grow more from less. This will require new technological breakthroughs that drive yield improvements while also having a beneficial effect on limited natural resources. Syngenta brings plant potential to life.
US HQ: Greensboro, NC | Corp HQ: Basel, Switzerland
Your farming partner since 1980. AgEnterprise Supply, Inc provides premier agronomy services, custom equipment manufacturing, and parts services. Agronomy services use time-proven methods of analyzing soil to find the precise mix of fertilizers, as well as the proper dosages of crop-protection products. Ag Enterprise's custom equipment fabrication and machining shop is limited only by the imaginations of its customers. The parts department has in stock more than 10,000 items so that farmers can walk and walk out with what they need.
HQ: Cheney, WA 800-782-7786 | Wilbur, WA 509-647-5365
Alpine Plant Foods was established in 1973 and is a the leader in seed placed liquid fertilizer throughout Canada. All of our starter fertilizers are high in available orthophosphate to promote quick, early growth in all crops. We also manufacture and distribute a full line of foliar fertilizers as well as foliar and soil applied micronutrients such as zinc, manganese, boron, copper and molybdenum.
HQ: New Hamburg, Ontario Canada | Larry Balion, 306-371-9001
Bayer is an innovation driven company with a long tradition of research and development. Bayer's mission is "Science for a better life." Our contribution to society is based on helping to ensure an ample supply of high-quality food, feed, fiber and renewable raw materials.
HQ: Monheim, Germany| Regional Office: Moses Lake, WA 509-760-2973
Monsanto could not exist without farmers. Billions of people depend on what farmers do. In the next few decades, farmers will have to grow as much food as they have in the 10,000 years combined. Monsanto believes in producing more, conserving more, improving lives and is committed to sustainable agriculture. Mosanto has teamed up with Feild to Market, a non-profit dedicated to develop measurement tools and resources for growers to help them measure their progress towards the continued improvement of sustainable food and fiber production.
HQ: St. Louis, MO | 314-694-1000 Local Office: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Pacific Northwest Farmers Cooperative…known simply as PNW is a family of farmers dedicated to providing the world with a dependable, high quality source of food ingredients.
HQ: Genesee, ID | 208-285-1141
BASF - The chemcial company
We create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success, social responsibility and environmental protection. Through science and innovation we enable our customers in almost all industries to meet the current and future needs of society.
North America HQ: Florham Park, NJ | 800-526-1072
Inland Empire Milling Company
IEMC is a family owned and operated business founded in 1919 by Ernest Schauble. HQ is Washington State, with International Sales office located in Chicago, IL. IEMC can deliver US commodities directly from the farm to customes anywhere in the world.
HQ: St. John, WA | 509-648-3366
Evergree Implement is the leading provider of John Deere equipment and services through out central Washington. We share farmer's pride in transforming the region from sagebrush to highly productive farm land. Our employees set us apart. Their ability to adapt to change and willingness to assume personal responsibility makes ou committment to continuous improvement a reality. We are small enough to know you, large enough to serve you. Locally owned since 1966.
HQ: Othello, WA| 509-488-522